Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
- Warranty Information - (English)
- User Guide - W10656163 - Rev A (ECO) - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
USER INSTRUCTIONS DISHWASHER KitchenAid KDTM354DSS
Table of Contents
- DISHWASHER SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- START-UP/QUICK REFERENCE
- QUICK STEPS
- DISHWASHER USE
- CYCLE AND OPTION DESCRIPTIONS
- DISHWASHER FEEDBACK SECTION
- DISHWASHER FEATURES
- DISHWASHER CARE
Changing a Cycle After Dishwasher Is Started
- You can interrupt a cycle and restart your dishwasher from the beginning using the following procedure.
- Open the door slightly to stop the cycle. Wait for the spraying action to stop, then open the door completely.
- Check that detergent dispenser cover is still closed. If cover is open, you will need to refill the detergent dispenser before restarting your new cycle.
In most cases, regular use of a soft, damp cloth or sponge and a mild detergent is all that is necessary to keep the outside of your dishwasher looking nice and clean. If your dishwasher has a stainless steel exterior, a stainless steel cleaner is recommended
Hard water minerals can cause a white film to build up on the inside surfaces, especially just beneath the door area. Do not clean the dishwasher interior until it has cooled. You may want to wear rubber gloves. Do not use any type of cleanser other than dishwasher detergent because it may cause foaming or sudsing.
Newest Added: WRT108FZDT 8TLDR3822HQ WFG510S0HB WGD80HEBC ST14CKXDQ
Tags: Kitchenaid Dishwasher, Kitchenaid Dishwasher Quick Start Guide, Espanol Kitchenaid 6 Quart Stand Mixer Instruction Manual, Kitchenaid KDPM704KPS, KitchenAid Dishwasher KDTM354DSS, Quick Start Guide For Kitchenaid Dishwasher