Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User Manual for NanoCell TV LG 75SM9970PUA
Lifting and Moving the TV
- When moving or lifting the TV, read the following to prevent the TV from being scratched or damaged and for safe transportation regardless of its type and size.
- It is recommended to move the TV in the box or packing material that the TV originally came in.
- Before moving or lifting the TV, disconnect the power cord and all cables.
- When holding the TV, the screen should face away from you to avoid damage.
- Hold the top and bottom of the TV frame firmly.
- Make sure not to hold the transparent part, speaker, or speaker grille area.
- Use at least two people to move a large TV.
- When transporting the TV by hand, hold the TV as shown in the following illustration.
- When transporting the TV, do not expose the TV to jolts or excessive vibration.
- When transporting the TV, keep the TV upright; never turn the TV on its side or tilt towards the left or right.
- When handling the TV, be careful not to damage the protruding buttons.
- Avoid touching the screen at all times, as this may result in damage to the screen.
- Do not place the product on the floor with its front facing down without padding.
- Failure to do so may result in damage to the screen.
- Do not move the TV by holding the cable holders, as the cable holders may break, and injuries and damage to the TV may occur. (Depending upon model)
Newest Added: 24LJ4840-WU 32LK610BPUA LMXS28596S OLED65E7P 43LK5700PUA
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: 32LJ500B, 43LJ5000, 43LJ500M, 28LJ400B, 28LJ430B, 28MT42DF
Tags: LG NanoCell 90 Series 2020 75 Inch Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV W/ AI ThinQ®, LG Nano Cell 8, Lg Nano Tv, Lg Nano 90, Lg Uhd Al Thinq, LG 75 Inch, LG 75 Inch 4K Smart TV