Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Quick Specs - (English)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Refrigerator for GE GFE24JGKGFWW
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Water Filter - MWF
- Water Filter - XWF
- Shelves and Bins
- Freezer Drawer
- Freezer Compartment
- Automatic Icemaker
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Replacing the Lights
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Preparing to Install the
- Appliance Dimensions
- Installing the Refrigerator
- Installing the Water Line
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- Normal Operating Conditions
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
- Water Filter Limited Warranty
- Performance Data Sheets
- Consumer Support
Water Filter Cartridge The water filter cartridge holder is located in the
back upper-right corner of the fresh food refrigerator compartment.
Rearranging the Refrigerator Shelves
Shelves in the refrigerator compartment are adjustable.
- To remove the shelves:
- Remove all items from the shelf.
- Tilt the shelf up at the front.
- Lift the shelf up at the back and bring the shelf out.
Floating Snack Pan (on some models)
- This pan can be moved to the most useful location for your family’s needs.
- To remove, slide the pan out to the stop position, lift the pan up and past the stop position and lift it out.
Behind the Refrigerator
- Be careful when moving the refrigerator away from the wall. All types of floor coverings can be damaged, particularly cushioned coverings and those with embossed surfaces.
- Raise the leveling legs located at the bottom front of the refrigerator.
- Pull the refrigerator straight out and return it to position
by pushing it straight in. Moving the refrigerator in a side
Newest Added: JTP70SP2SS AZ32H12E3DM1 PDWF780P10BB JNM3161RF2SS JGS968SH1SS
direction may result in damage to the floor covering or
- Lower the leveling legs until they touch the floor.
- When pushing the refrigerator back, make sure you don’t roll over the power cord or water supply line.
Preparing to Move
- Secure all loose items such as shelves and drawers by taping them securely in place to prevent damage.
- When using a hand truck to move the
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: 27 cuft
Tags: Ge 23.7 Cu Ft. French Door Refrigerator