Operating with the Control Button
- Press the control button to display the function options menu.
- Then press the button consecutively to move the focus to the desired option if needed.
- Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds to activate the selected option. The icon colour of the option changes when activated.
- Press the button once again to use the function or enter the sub menu.
- To select another function option, you will need to deactivate the last activated option first. Press and hold the button to deactivate it. The icon colour of the option changes when deactivated.
- To close the function options menu do not press the button for a period of about 5 seconds. The function options menu will disappear.
USB Recording (optional)
Recording a Programme
IMPORTANT When using a new USB hard disk
drive, it is recommended that you first format the
disk using your TV’s Format Disk option in the
TV > Recording > Settings menu.
To record a programme, you should first connect a USB disk to your TV while the TV is switched off. You should then switch on the TV to enable the recording feature. To use recording your USB drive should have 2 GB free space and be USB 2.0 compatible. If the USB drive is not compatible an error message will be displayed. To record long duration programmes such as movies, it is recommended to use USB Hard disk drives (HDD’s). Recorded programmes are saved into the connected USB disk. If desired, you can store/copy recordings onto a computer; however, these files will not be available to be played on a computer. You can play the recordings only via your TV.
Lip Sync delay may occur during the timeshifting. Radio record is supported. The TV can recor
Newest Added: LE55FHDE5510C LGH931 V3s Pro iLife Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Kenmore 79078853601 gas range repair and replacement parts SF4920MCN1