Owner's manual Electric Induction Front Control Ranges GE PHS930BLTS
- Safety information
- Using the range
- Surface Units
- Cookware for Induction Cooktop
- Oven Controls
- Sabbath Mode
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Cooking Modes
- Oven Probe
- Cooking Guide
- Care and cleaning
- Cleaning the Range – Exterior
- Cleaning the Range – Interior
- Cleaning the Glass Cooktop
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- Oven probe
- Soft close Drawer
- Troubleshooting tips
- Limited warranty
- Consumer support
- Do not store items of interest to children above a range or on the backguard of a range-children climbing on the range to reach items could be seriously injured.
- Use only dry pot holders - moist of damp pot holders on hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let pot holders touch hot surface units or heating elements. Do not use a towel a other bulky cloth in place of pot holders.
- Never use your appliance for warming or heating the room.
- Do not touch the surface units, the heating elements or the interior surface of the oven. These surfaces may be hot enough to burn even though they are dark in color. During and after use, do not touch, or let clothing or other flammable materials contact the surface units, areas nearby the surface units or any interior area of the oven; allow sufficient time for cooling first. Other surfaces of the appliance may become hot enough to cause burns. Potentially hot surfaces include the cooktop, areas facing the cooktop, oven vent opening, surfaces near the opening and crevices around the oven door.
- Do not heat unopened food containers. Pressure could build up and the container could burst, causing an injury.
Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive cleaners, strong liquid cleansers, steel wool, scouring pads, or cleaning powders on the interior of the oven. Clean with a mild soap and water or vinegar and water solution. Rinse with clean water and dry with a s
Newest Added: JM250DFBB JBS360DMWW JB256RMSS JB480SMSS PJ7000SFSS
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: PHS930
Tags: GE Induction Range, Ge Induction Cooktop/stove, GE Profile Induction Cook Top, GE Slide In Range, GE PHS930SLSS, GE Profile™ 1.7 Cu. Ft. Convection Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, Ge Avantium 120