Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Countertop Microwave Oven User's manual model Magic Chef MCD993W
Table of Contents
- PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
- GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- FEATURES DIAGRAM
- FEATURES DIAGRAM (continued)
- OPERATION PROCEDURE
- CARE OF YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN
- BEFORE YOU CALL FOR SERVICE
- CARE AND CLEANING
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- USE YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN SAFELY
Examine the oven after unpacking.
- Check for damage such as a misaligned door, broken door or dent in the cavity. If any damage is visible, DO NOT INSTALL, and notify your dealer immediately.
Level, flat location.
- Install the microwave oven on a level, flat surface.
- Do not block air vents. If they are blocked during operation, the oven may overheat and eventually cause a failure.
- For proper ventilation, allow 3 inches of space between oven top, sides, rear and adjacent surfaces.
Away from radio and TV sets.
- Poor television reception and radio interference may result if the oven is located close to a TV, radio, antenna, feeder, etc.
- Place the oven as far from them as possible.
Away from heating appliances and water taps.
- Keep the oven away from heat, steam or splashing liquids. These things can adversely affect oven wiring and contacts.
- Check your local power source.
- This microwave oven requires a current of approximately 12.5 amperes, 120Volts, 60Hz grounded outlet.
- A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- Longer cord sets or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
- If a long cord or extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord set or extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance.
- The extension cord must be a grounding type 3-wire cord.
Newest Added: MCD1310ST MCM770W MCM1110W MCM1611W MCD993B
Also, These documents are for others Magic Chef models: MCD993B, MCD993R
Tags: Magic Chef Microwaves User Manuals, Magic Chef, Magic Chef Mcm1611b, Magic Chef Microwave Manual, 0.7 Cubic Foot Magic Chef Microwave Manuel File, Magic Chef Microwaves Use Manual, Magic Chef Microwave