Russell Hobbs RHRETMM705C Retro 17 Litre Vintage Cream Manual Microwave - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 1.16 MB - pdf
- Installation Instructions( English ) Compact manual Microwave User Guide
PLEASE RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Model Number: RHRETMM705 (B) (C) (R)
Page(s) Safety instructions 3-9
About your microwave 10-11
Product information 12
Newest Added: SM-R175NZBAEUA 244939-410-A60 U1322N1GB/01 2450 Insteon Networking GD5SHGXKB
Unpacking the microwave 13
Product overview 14
Microwave oven installation 15-16
Turntable installation 17-18
Control panel 19
How to use the microwave 20
Cooking tips 21
Cleaning the microwave 22
Important utensil information 23
Problem solving 24-27
Guarantee & customer services 28
Spare parts 29
Connection to the mains supply 30-31
Disposal information 32
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
• If the door or door seals are damaged, the oven must not be operated until it has been repaired by a competent person.
• It is hazardous for anyone other than a competent person to carry out any service or repair operation that involves the removal of a cover which gives protection against exposure to microwave energy.
• Liquids and other foods must not be heated in sealed containers since they are liable to explode.
• The appliance and its accessible parts may become hot during use. Care should be taken to avoid touching heating elements.
• Do not leave the microwave oven unattended while you are using it.
• Do not use the microwave when it is empty. This could damage the oven.
• This appliance is intended to be used in the household and general domestic applications. It is not intended to be used in industrial or commercial applications.
READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WARNING:
• This microwave is intended for heating food and beverages only. The drying of food or clothing and heating of warming pads, wheat bags, slippers, sponges, damp cloth and similar is extremely dangerous and may lead to risk of injury, ignition or fire.
• Do not use metal pans, dishes with metal handles or anything with a metal trim inside the microwave. Do not use paper cov