Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Reference Guide - (English)
User manual Microwave for Whirlpool GT286WH
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT HEAT, OR USE FLAMMABLE MATERIALS in or near the oven. Fumes can create a fi re hazard or explosion.
- DO NOT USE YOUR MICROWAVE oven for drying textiles, paper, spices, herbs, wood, fl ow- ers, fruit or other combustible materials.
- DO NOT OVER-COOK FOOD. Fire could result.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE OVEN UNATTENDED, espe- cially when using paper, plastic or oth- er combustible materials in the cook- ing process. Paper can char or burn and some plastics can melt if used when heating foods.
- Do not leave the oven unattended if you are using a lot of fat or oil since they can overheat and cause a fire!
- IF MATERIAL INSIDE / OUTSIDE THE OVEN SHOULD IGNITE OR SMOKE IS OBSERVED, keep oven door closed and turn the oven off . Dis- connect the power cord or shut off pow- er at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
- DO NOT USE YOUR MICROWAVE oven for heating anything in airtight sealed contain- ers. The pressure increas- es and may cause damage when opening or may explode.
- THE DOOR SEALS AND THE DOOR SEAL AREAS must be regularly inspected for damage. If these areas are damaged the appliance should not be operated until it has been repaired by a trained service technician.
- DO NOT USE corrosive chemicals or va- pors in this appliance. This type of oven is specifi cally designed to heat or cook food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
- CLEANING IS THE ONLY MAINTENANCE normally re- quired. It must be carried out with the micro- wave oven disconnected.
- FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE OVEN in a clean condition could lead to deterioration of the surface that could adversely aff ect the life of the appliance and possibly result in a hazardous situation.
- AT REGULAR INTERVALS, especially if spill overs have occurred, re- move the turntable, the turnta- ble support and wipe the base of the oven clean.
- THIS OVEN IS DESIGNED to operate with the turnta- ble in place.
- FOR STUBBORN STAINS, boil a cup of water in the oven for 2 or 3 minutes. Steam will soften the marks.
- ADDING SOME LEMON JUICE to a cup of water, plac- ing this on the turntable and boiling for a few minutes can eliminate odors inside the oven.
TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE
IF THE OVEN DOES NOT WORK, do not make a service call until you have made the following checks:
- The Turntable and turntable support is in place.
- The Plug is properly inserted in the wall socket.
- The Door is properly closed.
- Check your Fuses and ensure that there is power available.
- Check that the oven has ample ventilation.
- Wait for 10 minutes, then try to operate the oven once more.
- Open and then close the door before you try again.
Newest Added: 6540/IXL AKZM8920HIX AKR902ELIX 3T123 WHPTM34600WH
Tags: Whirlpool Microwave Over The Range, Whirlpool Over The Range Microwave, Whirlpool Microwave Oven 25L, Whirlpool Crisp And Grill, Whirlpool Crisp And Grill Microwave Manual, Whirlpool Gusto Microwave Manual, Whirlpool Crisp And Grill Microwave Instructions