Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Installation and user guide Touchpad Electric Lever for Kwikset 99120-038
- Read all instructions in their entirety.
- Familiarize yourself with all warning and caution statements.
- Remind all family members of safety precautions.
- Restrict access to your lock’s back panel and routinely check your settings to ensure they have not been altered without your knowledge.
- Protect your user codes and mastercode.
- Dispose of used batteries according to local laws and regulations.
- For added security, turn on switch #4.
Manual Door Handing
- Remove battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Release button once battery pack is installed. The status LED will flash red and green.
- Press the Program button once more.
- The latch bolt will extend and retract to learn the orientation of the door.
Adjust the backset of latch
- Hold the latch in front of the door hole, with the latch face flush against the door edge.
- Hold the latch in front of the door hole, with the latch face flush against the door edge. If the latch holes are centered in the door hole, no adjustment is required. Proceed to step 4. If the latch holes are NOT centered, adjust latch.
Install battery pack and perform door handing process
- Make sure the door is open, and insert the battery pack.
- After a few seconds, the latch bolt will retract and extend on its own to learn the orientation of the door. This is called the door handing process, and it is crucial to lock operation.
- If the touchscreen indicates a failure, attempt this procedure again. If the door handing process is still unsuccessful after a second attempt, consult the online Troubleshooting Guide, available on the SmartCode 916 product page of www.kwikset.com.
Newest Added: 99530-001 99150-003 99380-001 99100-080 99250-203
Tags: Kwikset 99130-002, Kwikset Smart Code Manual, Kwikset Español, Kwikset, Kwikset Electronic Deadbolt Installation, Kwikset 99140 Manual, Www Kwikset Com