Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
Electric Range Owner's Manual GE Hotpoint RB526DP1WW
Table Of Contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- Operating Instructions
- Adjust the Oven Thermostat
- Clock and Timer
- Oven Controls
- Sabbath Feature
- Selecting Types of Cookware
- Special Features
- Surface Units
- Timed Baking and Roasting
- Warming Drawer
- Care and Cleaning
- Glass Cooktop
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Consumer Support Back Cover
Using the clock and timer
To Set the Clock
The clock must be set to the correct time ofday for the automatic oven timing functions to work properly. The time of day cannotbe changed during a timed baking or self-cleaning cycle.
- Touch the CLOCK pad twice.
- Touch the + or – pads.
If the + or – pads are not touched within oneminute after you touch the CLOCK pad, the display reverts to the original setting. If this happens, touch the CLOCK pad and reenterthe time of day.
3. Touch the START/ON pad until the time of day shows in the display. This enters the time and starts the clock.
To check the time of day when the display is showing other information, simply touch the CLOCK pad. The time of day shows until another pad is touched.
To Turn Off the Clock Display
If you have several clocks in your kitchen,you may wish to turn off the time of day clock display on your range.
- Touch the CLOCK pad once to turn off the time of day display. Although you will not be able to see it, the clock maintains the correct time of day.
- Touch the CLOCK pad again to recall the clock display.
To Set the Timer
The timer does not control oven operations. The maximum setting on the timer is 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Touch the KITCHEN TIMER ON/OFF or TIMER ON/OFF pad.
- Touch the + or – pads until the amount of time you want shows in the display. The maximum time that can be entered in minutes is 59. Times more than 59 minutes should be changed to hours and minutes.
- Touch the START/ON pad. The time will start counting down, although the display does not change until one mi
Newest Added: ZISS48DYASS JGBP35BEA4BB GTH18DCDKRWW JB970SB1SS EWA4500D0WW
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JBS03, JBS07, JBS15, JBS27, JBS56, RB525, RB526, RB536, RB540, JB600, JBP15, JBP22, JBP27, JBP60, JBP61, RB740, RB757, RB758, RB787, RB790, RB800