Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
USER INSTRUCTIONS REFRIGERATOR Maytag MBL2256KES
Table of Contents
- REFRIGERATOR SAFETY
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- REFRIGERATOR USE
- REFRIGERATOR CARE
- WATER FILTER CERTIFICATIONS
- PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
To Clean Your Refrigerator:
NOTE: Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners such as window sprays, scouring cleansers, flammable fluids, muriatic acid, cleaning waxes, concentrated detergents, bleaches or cleansers containing petroleum products on exterior surfaces (doors and cabinet), plastic parts, interior and door liners or gaskets. Do not use paper towels, scouring pads, or other harsh cleaning tools.
- Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
- Hand wash, rinse, and dry removable parts and interior surfaces thoroughly. Use a clean sponge or soft cloth and a mild detergent in warm water.
- Clean the exterior surfaces. Painted metal: Wash painted metal exteriors with a clean, soft cloth or sponge and a mild detergent in warm water. Rinse surfaces with clean, warm water and dry immediately to avoid water spots. Stainless steel: Wash stainless steel surfaces with a clean, soft cloth or sponge and a mild detergent in warm water. Rinse surfaces with clean, warm water and dry immediately to avoid water spots.
- There is no need for routine condenser cleaning in normal home operating environments. If the environment is particularly greasy or dusty, or there is significant pet traffic in the home, the condenser should be cleaned every 2 to 3 months to ensure maximum efficiency.
The refrigerator seems noisy
Refrigerator noise has been reduced over the years. Due to this reduction, you may hear intermittent noises from your new refrigerator that you did not notice from your old model. Below are listed some normal sounds with explanations.
- Buzzing - heard when the water valve opens to fill the ice maker
- Pulsating - fans/compressor adjusting to optimize performance
- Hissing/Rattling - flow of refrigerant, movement of water lines, or from items placed on top of the refrigerator
- Sizzling/Gurgling - water dripping on the heater during defrost cycle
- Popping - contraction/expansion of inside walls, especially during initial cool-down
- Water running - may be heard when ice melts during the defrost cycle and water runs into the drain pan
- Creaking/Cracking - occurs as ice is being ejected from the ice maker mold.
The doors will not close completely
- Door blocked open? Move food packages away from door.
- Bin or shelf in the way? Push bin or shelf back in the correct position.
Newest Added: MSC21C6MFZ MDB8959SAW MMV5165BAW MEW7530DB MVWC350AW
Also, These documents are for others Maytag models: MBB1952HEB, MBB1952HEW, MBB1953WEB, MBB1953WEW, MBB1957VEB, MBB1957VEW, MBF1952VEW, MBF1958WEB, MBF1958WES, MBF1958WEW, MBF2256KEB, MBF2256KEQ, MBF2256KEW, MBF2258WEB, MBF2258WES, MBF2258WEW, MBF2556KEB, MBF2556KEQ, MBF2556KEW, MBL1952KES, MBL1953WES, MBL1956KES, MBL1957VES, MBL2256KES, MBL2556KES, MBR1953WES, MBR1956KES, MBR1957VES, MBR2256KES, MBR2556KES, MFC2061HEB, MFC2061HEW, MFC2061KES, MFD2562VEA, MFD2562VEB, MFD2562VEM, MFD2562VEW, MFF2258VEA, MFF2258VEM, MFF2258VEW, MFF2558VEA, MFF2558VEB, MFF2558VEM, MFF2558VEQ, MFF2558VEW
Tags: MAYTAG MFF2258VEA, Maytag Freezer