Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Owner’s Manual Spacemaker Microwave Oven GE JVM1540DM5WW
Table of contents
- Important Safety Information
- Precautions to Avoid Possible Exposure
- Excessive Microwave Energy
- Special Notes About Microwaving
- Operating Instructions
- Features of Your Microwave
- The Controls on Your Microwave
- Time Cooking
- Automatic Cooking
- Other Features
- Oven Shelf
- Helpful Information
- Microwave Terms
- Care and Cleaning
- If Something Goes Wrong
- Before You Call For Service
- GE Service Numbers
- Warranty Back Cover
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- Read and follow the specific “Precautions to Avoid Possible Exposure to Excessive Microwave Energy” on page 2.
- This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to properly grounded outlet.
- Do not mount this appliance over a sink.
- Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided Installation Instructions.
- This over-the-range oven was designed for use over ranges no wider than 36.″ It may be installed over both gas and electric cooking equipment.
- Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged power cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been damaged or dropped.
- Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this appliance. This microwave oven is specifically designed to heat, dry or cook food, and is not intended for laboratory or industrial use.
Care and cleaning
Helpful Hints: An occasional thorough wiping with a solution of baking soda and water keeps the inside fresh. Be certain the power is off before cleaning any part of this oven.
How to Clean the inside:
- Walls, Floor, Inside Window, Metal and Plastic Parts on the Door: Some spatters can be removed with a paper towel, others may require a damp cloth. Remove greasy spatters with a sudsy cloth, then rinse with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or sharp utensils on oven walls. Never use a commercial oven cleaner on any part of your microwave.
- Shelf (if included): Clean with mild soap and water or in the dishwasher. Do not clean in a self-cleaning oven.
- Removable Turntable and Turntable Support: To prevent breakage, do not place the turntable into water just after cooking. Wash it carefully in warm, sudsy water or in the dishwasher. The turntable and support can be broken if dropped. Remember, do not operate the oven without the turntable and support in place.
- Temperature Probe (if included): Clean immediately after using. To clean, wipe with a sudsy cloth, then rub lightly with a plastic scouring ball if necessary. Rinse and dry. The probe can also be washed in the dishwasher.
Newest Added: JVM3160EF2ES CEP70362M1S1 GTS18EBDJRBB JBP85CB1CC JES1384SF08
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JVM1540, JNM1541, HVM1540
Tags: GE Parts For Stove, GE Over The Range Microwave, Ge Model Jvm1540dm5ww, Ge Microwave Model Jvm3160ef2es, Ge Over Range Microwave, Ge Over The Range Microwave Manual, Where Are The Model Numbers On GE Stoves