Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French)
- User manual - (Italian)
- User manual - (Portuguese)
User manual LCD monitor Philips 273E3LHSB/00
Table of contents
- Safety precautions and maintenance
- Notational Descriptions
- Disposal of product and packing material
- Setting up the monitor
- Operating the monitor
- Remove Base Stand and Base
- Image Optimization
- Smartimage Lite
- SmartControl Lite
- Technical Specifications
- Resolution & Preset Modes
- Power Management
- Automatic PowerSaving
- Regulatory Information
- Customer care and warranty
- Philips' Flat Panel Monitors Pixel Defect Policy
- Customer Care & Warranty
- Troubleshooting & FAQs
- SmartControl Lite FAQs
- General FAQs
- Keep the monitor out of direct sunlight and away from stoves or any other heat source.
- Remove any object that could fall into ventilation holes or prevent proper cooling of the monitor’s electronics.
- Do not block the ventilation holes on the cabinet.
- When positioning the monitor, make sure the power plug and outlet are easily accessible.
- If turning off the monitor by detaching the power cable or DC power cord, wait for 6 seconds before attaching the power cable or DC power cord for normal operation.
- Please use approved power cord provided by Philips all the time. If your power cord is missing, please contact with your local service center. (Please refer to Customer Care Consumer Information Center
- Do not subject the monitor to severe vibration or high impact conditions during operation.
- Do not knock or drop the monitor during operation or transportation.
Customer care and warranty
- Pixel and sub pixel defects appear on the screen in different ways. There are two categories of pixel defects and several types of sub pixel defects within each category.
- Bright dot defects appear as pixels or sub pixels that are always lit or 'on'. That is, a bright dot is a sub-pixel that stands out on the screen when the monitor displays a dark pattern
- Because pixel and sub pixels defects of the same type that are near to one another may be more noticeable, Philips also specifies tolerances for the proximity of pixel defects.
- In order to qualify for repair or replacement due to pixel defects during the warranty period, a TFT LCD panel in a Philips flat panel monitor must have pixel or sub pixel defects exceeding the tolerances listed in the following tables.
This page deals with problems that can be corrected by a user. If the problem still persists after you have tried these solutions, contact Philips customer service representative.
Newest Added: SBCHN110/37 MC-320/37 MC-120/37 328E1CA/27 170P6EB/27
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: 273E3L
Tags: Philips Roku Led Tv 32", Philips Roku 32" TV Manual, Philips Roku Tv, Manual Philips Roku Tv 32", Philips Roku 32 Inch TV, Philips Xl Airfryer Manual, Philips Air Fryer Xl User Manual