LG Electronics 42LA6205 Lg - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
OWNER’S manual LED TV
* LG LED TV applies LCD screen with LED backlights.
Please read this manual carefully before operating your set and retain it for future reference.
42LA6200 47LA6200 50LA6200 55LA6200 60LA6200
2 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Newest Added: LMV350AWM MX-3100N 40LV570H 75PFL4864/F7 F1495KDS6
Always comply with the following precautions to avoid dangerous situations and ensure peak performance of your product.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. WARNING/CAUTION
Heed all warnings.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
Follow all instructions.
DO NOT OPEN
• Do not use this apparatus near water. TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The within alert WARNIN RISK
• Clean only with a dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet (Can differ by country).
• Do not press strongly upon the panel with a hand or a sharp object such as a nail, pencil or pen, or make a scratch on it. lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, an equilateral triangle, is intended to the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servi