Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Blender for KitchenAid 5KSB5080AER
Table of contents
- BLENDER SAFETY
- Important safeguards
- Electrical requirements
- Electrical equipment waste disposal
- Motor horsepower
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Parts and accessories
- ASSEMBLING THE BLENDER
- Preparing the Blender for use
- OPERATING THE BLENDER
- Using the Blender
- Blender function guide
- TIPS FOR GREAT RESULTS
- Quick tips
- How to
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Understanding the Blender flash codes
- Blender does not operate when a setting is selected
- Blender stops while blending
OPERATING THE BLENDER
- Remove the pitcher from the Blender base in order to fill it with ingredients. Pull the pitcher release lever to help remove the pitcher. Grab the handle firmly, and pull the pitcher straight towards you to remove.
- Put ingredients in the pitcher. Add liquids first, then soft foods, then ice or frozen fruit last. Do not fill the pitcher beyond the max fill line - especially when using primarily liquids. Put the lid on the pitcher spout first, then push down on the side of the lid near the handle, ensuring that the lid is on straight. The Blender will not work without the lid in place. NOTE: There should be 1 cm of platform evenly visible around the pitcher when it’s fully locked in place.
- Align the top of the pitcher to slide under the top of the base, and slide pitcher forward into the housing. Ensure that the pitcher goes in straight and is secured in place.
- Ensure that the pitcher is fully in place by making sure that the tab on the pitcher release handle sits between the two triangular notches on the base of the pitcher. You will hear a click when the pitcher is fully in place.
- Turn the selection knob to your desired pre-set program or variable speed selection (see the “Blender function guide” for more information).
- Press the START/PAUSE button.
- You may use the removable ingredient cap and removable funnel to add more ingredients to the pitcher while blending, if needed. The cap includes convenient measuring indicators for p
Newest Added: 5KSC6222ASS 94700 5KSM180LEABK 92210 91030KSM1FPA
Also, These documents are for others KitchenAid models: 5KSB5080A, 5KSB5085A
Tags: KitchenAid Blenders User Manuals, KitchenAid Blenders Use Manual, Kitchenaid Design Collection Toaster, KitchenAid KSM1JA Juicer And Sauce Attachment For Stand Mixer, Kitchenaid Juicer Manual, Kitchenaid Mini Standmixer, Kitchenaid Juicer Attachment Instructions