Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Installation Intructions - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
User manual Microwave Hood for KitchenAid KMHC319ESS
- Activate to practice using the control without actually turning on the magnetron. Touch SETUP/CLOCK to reach the Demo mode submenu, then follow the prompts to activate. The Demo icon will light up in the display. Repeat to deactivate.
- When no functions are working (12-hour clock is displayed or if the clock has not been set), oven will switch to Standby Power mode and dim the LCD brightness after 5 minutes. Touch any keypad or open/close the door, and display will return to the normal brightness.
- Turntable may be turned off for manual cooking only. This is helpful when cooking with plates that are bigger than the turntable or when cooking with plates that are side by side. Turntable cannot be turned off during preset or sensor (on some models) functions.
- Use the rectangular cooking rack only for 2-level cooking. To avoid damage to the microwave oven, always remove rack after 2-level cooking. To avoid damage to the microwave oven due to soil buildup, and then clean rack supports often.
To avoid damage to the microwave oven caused by arcing due to soil buildup, keep cavity, microwave inlet cover, cooking rack supports, and area where the door touches the frame clean.
Clean with mild soap, water, and a soft cloth or sponge or as indicated below.
- Grease filter: mild soap and water or dishwasher.
- Door and exterior: mild soap and water, or glass cleaner applied to paper towel.
- Control panel: sponge or soft cloth and water.
- Stainless steel (on some models): mild soap and water, then rinse with clean water and dry with soft cloth, or use stainless steel cleaner.
- Turntable: mild soap and water or dishwasher.
- Rack(s): mild soap, water and washcloth. Dishwasher cleaning is not recommended.
- Steamer vessel: mild soap, water, and soft brush or dishwasher.
Installing/Replacing Filters and Light Bulbs
- Grease filters: Grease filters are on the underside of microwave oven
Newest Added: KSM3311XPH KDRS463VSS KSM180QHGSD KSM1JA KSC6223SS
Tags: KitchenAid Microwaves User Manuals, Kitchenaid Kmhc319ebs, KitchenAid Microwaves Use Manual, Kitchenaid Oven Combo, Kitchen Aid Convection Oven Manual, Kitchen Aid Built In Wall Oven With Microwave, Kitchen Aid Convection Microwave