Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Quick Specs - (English)
User Guide GE® JGBS60DEKBB Gas Range
Table of contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- OWNER’S manual USING THE RANGE
- In Case of a Power Failure
- Surface Burners
- Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Sabbath Mode
- Cooking Modes
- Oven Racks
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- Oven Air Vents
- Cooking Guide
- CARE AND CLEANING Range – Exterior
- Range – Interior
- Door and Drawer
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CONSUMER SUPPORT
If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result, causing property damage, personal injury or death.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor\s phone. Follow the gas supplier\s instructions.
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department. - Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
- Carefully grasp a corner of the protective shipping film with your fingers and slowly peel it from the appliance surface. Do not use any sharp items to remove the film. Remove all of the film before using the appliance for the first time.
- To assure no damage is done to the finish of the product, the safest way to remove the adhesive from packaging tape on new appliances is an application of a household liquid dishwashing detergent. Apply with a soft cloth and allow to soak.
Newest Added: JB256DMWW DSKS433EBWW JBS60DKWW JGSS66EELES JRS06BJBB
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: RGBS400, JGBS60, JGBS62, JGBS66, JGSS66, JGB635, JGB645, JGB660, JGB700, JGB720
Tags: Ge Jb256dmww, GE Gas Stove, GE Jbs60dkww, GE JGBS60DEKBB, Ge 660 Se, General Electric JGBS, GE GTD65EBPLDG