Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual for Television for LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE
Important Safety Instruction
- Read theseinstructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparat us near water.
- Clean only with drycloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install nearany heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves,orotherapparatus (includingamplifiers) thatproduce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purposeof the polarized or grounding-typeplug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding typeplug has two blade sanda third grounding prong.The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consultan electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly atplugs, convenience receptacles,and the point where the yexit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/ accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,bracket,or table specified by the manufacturer,or sold with the apparatus.When a cart is used,use caution when moving the cart/ apparatus combination to a void injury from tip-over.
- When moving, make sure the product is turned off,unplugged, andall cables have been removed. It may take or more people to carry larger TVs. Do not pressor put stresson the front panel of the TV. Otherwise, this may result in product damage, fire hazardor injury.
- Keep the packinganti-moisture materialor vinylpacking out of the reach of children.
- Do not allow an impact shock,any objects tofall in tothe product, and do not drop anything onto the screen.
- Do not press strongly upon the panel with a hand or a sharp object such asa nail,pencil,orpen,or make as cratch on it. It may cause damage to screen.
When cleaning,unplug the power cord and wipe gently with a soft/dry cloth. Do not spray water or other liquids directlyon the TV. Do not clean yourTV with chemicals including glass cleaner, any type of air freshener, insecticide, lubricants, wax(car, industrial),abrasive, thinner, benzene, alcohol etc., which can damage the product and/or its panel. Otherwise, this may result in electric shock or product damage.
SmartShare Connection to Smartphone
Updating the TV Firmware
- Check that Wi-Fi is enabled on your smartphone. To use SmartShare, both devices must on the same local network.
- Install/run the app for sharing content on your smartphone (It's called LG TV Plus on LG phones).
- Enable your smartphone to share content files with other devices.
- Select the file type you want to play (movie, audio or photo).
- Select a movie, music or photo file to play on the TV.
- Play the media file to view and enjoy it on your TV.
- Support edexternal devices are: Blu-rayplayer, HD receivers, DVD players, VCRs,audio systems, USB storage devices,PC,gaming devices, and other external devices.For more information on external device’s connection, refer to the manual provided with each device.
- If your ecord a TV program on a Blu-ray/DVD recorderor VCR, make sure to connect the TV signal input cable to the TV through a DVD recorderor VCR. For more information about recording, refer to the manual provided with the connected device.
- The external device connections shown may differ slightly from illustrations in a manual.
- Connect external devices to theTV regard less about the order of theTV port.
- If you connect agaming device to the TV,use the cable supplied with the gaming device.
- Refer to the externale quipment’s manual for operating instructions.
- In PC mode, there maybe noise associated with there solution, vertical pattern, contrastor brightness. If nois eispresent, change the P Coutput to another resolution, change there fresh rate to another rate or adjust the bright nessand contraston the PICTURE menu until the picture is clear. Depending upon the graphics card, somere solution settings may not allow the image to be positioned on the screen properly.
Newest Added: 43LM5700PUA OLED65C8PUA 65SK9500PUA OLED77W9PUA LFXC24726S
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: 43UM6900PUA, 49UM6900PUA, 55UM6900PUA, 65UM6900PUA, 43UM7100PUA, 49UM7100PUA, 60UM7100DUA, 70UM7170DUA, 55UM7200PUA, 60UM7200PUA, 43UM7300AUE, 43UM7300PUA, 43UM7310PUA, 49UM7300AUE, 49UM7300PUA, 50UM7300AUE, 50UM7300PUA, 50UM7310PUA, 55UM7300AUE, 55UM7300PUA, 65UM7300AUE, 65UM7300PUA, 70UM7350PUA, 70UM7370AUB, 50UM7400PUA, 55UM7400PUA, 65UM7400PUA, 75UM7570AUE, 75UM7570PUB, 75UM7570PUD, 82UM7570PUB, 86UM7570PUB, 50UM7600PUB, 55UM7650PUB, 65UM7650PUB, 75UM8070PUA, 82UM8070PUA, 86UM8070AUB, 86UM8070PUA, 43UM6950DUB, 49UM6950DUB, 55UM6950DUB, 60UM6900PUA, 60UM6950DUB, 65UM6950DUB, 70UM6970PUA, 75UM6970PUB, 55UM6910PUC, 65UM7100PUA, 75UM7100PUA, 43UM6910PUA, 55UM7100PUA
Tags: Lg 49uk6300pue, 49 LG UK6090PUA, LG 55UM6900PUA, LG 55UM6900PUA User Manual, Manual For LG Thinq Ai, Lg 49um6900pua, Lg 43UM7300AUE