Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Table of Contents
- PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- SETTING UP YOUR OVEN
- ONE TOUCH COOK
- Wipe the oven inside and outside with a soft cloth and a mild detergent solution. Then rinse and wipe dry. This should be done weekly or more often, if needed. Never use cleaning powders or rough pads. Excessive oil splatters on the inside top will be difficult to remove if left for many days. Wipe splatters with a wet paper towel, especially after cooking chicken or bacon.
- The turntable and turntable roller ring are removable. They should be hand-washed in warm (not hot) water with a mild detergent and a soft cloth. Once they are clean, rinse well and dry with a soft cloth. Never use cleaning powders, steel wool, or rough pads.
- The turntable may be cleaned in the sink. Be careful not to chip or scratch the edges as this may cause the turntable to break during use.
- The turntable roller rest should be cleaned regularly.
- For best performance and safety, the inner door panel and the oven front frame should be free of food or grease buildup. Wipe often with a mild detergent; then rinse and wipe dry. Never use cleaning powders or rough pads.
- After cleaning the control panel, touch STOP twice to clear any entries that might have been entered accidentally while cleaning the panel.
Newest Added: 95059 31113 40412 48003 80332
Also, These documents are for others Kenmore models: 111.70912810, 111.70919810, 111.7091881, 111.70913810
Tags: Kenmore Microwaves User Manuals, Kenmore Microwaves Use Manual, Kenmore 7100, Kenmore 22172, Kenmore 17552 5 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer - White, Kenmore Elite 73157, Kenmore 41392