Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User Manual Electric Radiant Cooktop Haier HCC2220BEB
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- COOKTOP SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- CONTROL PANEL
- Control Knobs
- Heating Elements
- COOKTOP USE
- Before Using the Cooktop
- Home Canning
- COOKTOP CARE
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- RECORD KEEPING
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Use only dry pot holders-moist or damp pot holders on hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let pot holders touch hot surface units or heating elements. Do not use a towel or other bulky cloth in place of pot holders.
- Never use your cooktop for warming or heating the room.
- Do not touch surface elements. These surfaces may be hot enough to burn even though they are dark in color. During and after use, do not touch, or let clothing or other flammable materials contact the surface elements or areas nearby the surface elements; allow sufficient time for cooling first.
- Potentially hot surfaces include the cooktop and areas facing the cooktop.
- Do not heat unopened food containers. Pressure could build up and the container could burst causing an injury.
BEFORE USING THE COOKTOP
- If present, remove all packing and literature from the cooktop surface.
- Clean your glass top. A thorough cleaning with a glass top cleaner is recommended. It only takes a minute and puts a clean, shiny coating on the glass top before its initial use.
- Place a saucepan of water on each of the front elements and turn them on HI heat for at least 30 minutes. Turn oƪ the front elements.
- Place a saucepan of water on each of the rear elements and turn them on HI heat for at least 30 minutes. Turn oƪ the rear elements.
The choice of pan directly aƪects the cooking performance (speed and uniformity). For best results, select pans with the following features.
- The glass ceramic cooking surface is a durable material resistant to impact, but not unbreakable if a pan or other object is dropped on it.
- Do not allow pans to boil dry. This can damage the pan, element and/or cooktop.
- Never cook food directly on the glass.
- Do not slide cookware across cooking surface it may scratch the glass.
- Using cast iron cookware on the glass cooktop Is not recommended. Cast iron retains heat and may result in cooktop damage.
- Food packaged in aluminum foil should not be placed directly on the glass ceramic surface for cooking; aluminum foil will melt and cause permanent damage to the glass surface.
- Before cleaning, make sure all controls are oƪ and the cooktop is cool.
- It is recommended to Ƭrst use soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge unless otherwise noted. Do not use abrasive cleaning products. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
Heating elements and controls do not work.
- Have electrician verify that the proper rated cooktop voltage is being supplied to the cooktop.
- Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. If the problem continues, call an electrician.
- Have electrician check your power supply.
Heating elements do not heat properly.
- Select proper cookware. See “Cookware.”
- If the problem continues, call for service.
Heating elements cycle oƪ even when elements are turned to their highest settings.
- This is a normal operating condition, especially during rapid heat-up operations. The element will cycle back on automatically after it has cooled sufficiently.
Newest Added: QNE27JSMSS HTWR10VCR HLC1700AXW HA10TG21SW HTWR08XCR
Tags: Haier Electric Cooktops User Manuals, Haier Cooker, Haier Gas Stove, Haier Drip Tray Cleaning, Haier 24 Electric Range, Haier Hdw13g1x User Manual, Haier Hrb15n3bgs Manual