Food Poisoning Hazard Do not let food sit in oven more than one hour before or after cooking. Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
IMPORTANT: Food must be at serving temperature before placing it in the warmed oven. Food may be held up to 1 hour; however, breads and casseroles may become too dry if left in the oven during the Hold Warm function. For best results, cover food. The Hold Warm feature allows hot cooked foods to stay at serving temperature.
1. Press HOLD WARM for the desired oven.
2. Press the number keypads to set the desired temperature. If the temperature entered is not in the range of the temperatures allowed, the minimum or maximum allowed temperature will be displayed. Enter a temperature in the allowable range.
NOTE: The temperature may be changed at any time by pressing the number keypads to enter the desired temperature and then START for the selected oven.
3. Press START for the selected oven.
4. Place food in the oven.
5. Press CANCEL for the selected oven when finished. 6. Remove food from the oven.
To Cancel Hold Warm:
1. Press CANCEL for the selected oven.
2. Remove food from oven.
The Sabbath Mode sets the oven to remain on in a bake setting until turned off.
When the Sabbath Mode is set, only the Bake cycle will operate. All other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled. No tones will sound, and the displays will not indicate temperature changes.
When the oven door is opened or closed, the oven light will not turn On or Off, and the heating elements will not turn On or Off immediately.
To Enable Sabbath Mode Capability (One Time Only):
1. Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “SABBATH” is displayed.
2. Press the “1” keypad. Sabbath Mode can be activated for baking.
3. Press CANCEL to save the setting and exit to display the time of day.
NOTE: To disable the Sabbath Mode, repeat steps 1 through 3 to change the status from “SABBATH ON” to
Newest Added: WFE525S0HW30 UXT4230ADW WOD51EC7HB27 WDT710PAHZ24 UXT4136ADS
Tags: Whirlpool Wall Ovens User Manuals, Whirlpool Double Oven Owners Manual, Whirlpool 30 Inch Dual Fuel Range, Whirlpool Double Oven Range, Whirlpool Wall Oven, Whirlpool Double Oven, Whirlpool Electric Range Manual