Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Owner's Manual Refrigerator LG LMXS28596S
Table Of Contents
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- SMART FUNCTIONS
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- FOR USA
- FOR CANADA
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- Use non-flammable cleaner. Failure to do so can result in fire, explosion, or death.
- Do not use an abrasive cloth or sponge when cleaning the interior and exterior of the refrigerator.
- Do not place your hand on the bottom surface of the refrigerator when opening and closing the doors.
- When lifting the hinge free of the latch, be careful that the door does not fall forward.
General Cleaning Tips
- Both the refrigerator and freezer sections defrost automatically; however, clean both sections once a month to prevent odors.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Unplug the refrigerator or disconnect power before cleaning.
- Remove all removable parts, such as shelves.
- Use a clean sponge or soft cloth and a mild detergent in warm water. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners.
- Hand wash, rinse and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
- When cleaning the inside or outside of the appliance, do not wipe it with a rough brush, toothpaste, or flammable materials. Do not use cleaning agents containing flammable substances.
- This may cause discoloration or damage to the appliance.
- Flammable substances: alcohol (ethanol, methanol, isopropyl alcohol, isobutyl alcohol, etc.), thinner, bleach, benzene, flammable liquid, abrasive, etc.
- Waxing external painted metal surfaces helps provide rust protection. Do not wax plastic parts. Wax painted metal surfaces at least twice a year using appliance wax (or auto paste wax). Apply wax with a clean, soft cloth.
- For products with black stainless steel exterior, spray glass cleaner on a clean, microfiber cloth and rub in direction of grain. Do not spray glass cleaner directly at the display panel. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners.
- For products with a standard stainles
Newest Added: OLED65E7P 43LK5700PUA OLED55C9PUA LFXS30766D OLED65C7P
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LFXS28596*, LMXS28596*, LFXS26596*, LFXC22596*
Tags: LG Door-in-door Fridge Freezer, Lg LMXS28596S Fridge, LG Ice Maker Trouble Shooting, LG LMXS28596S, LG Smart Wi-fi Enabled InstaView™ Door-in-Door® Refrigerator - Use Manual, Lg C9 Owners Manual, Lg 5.5 Cu. Ft.