Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- STAND MIXER SAFETY
- USING THE STAND MIXER
- TIPS FOR GREAT RESULTS
- CARE AND CLEANING
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE
ASSEMBLING THE STAND MIXER
- Check to be sure that the Stand Mixer is unplugged, and the speed control is turned to “0”.'
- Raise the motor head: Slide the locking lever to the unlock position and lift the motor head.
- Attach the bowl: Place the bowl on the bowl clamping plate and gently turn it in a clockwise direction to lock it into place.
- Attach any accessory: Slip the accessory onto the beater shaft and press upward as far as possible. Turn the accessory counterclockwise to hook the accessory over the pin on the shaft.
- Lower the motor head until it is all the way down, then slide the locking lever to the lock position. Before mixing, test lock by attempting to raise motor head.
Newest Added: KMT3115BM KSB70DW KFDD500ESS KODT107ESS KICU569XSS
Tags: Kitchenaid Mixer, Kitchenaid 6 Qt Mixer, Kitchenaid Classic Plus, Kitchenaid Classic Plus Mixer, Kitchenaid Classic Plus Manual, Kitchenaid Classic Plus Mixer Manual, Kitchenaid 42”