Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Euromaid FSG54S Freestanding Gas Oven/Stove Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual Ovens Euromaid FSG54S
- Conditions of use
- Safety precautions
- Other important safety information
- Warnings for use of grill, oven, and appliance hob
- Disposal of packaging
- Installation, cleaning and servicing
- Product description
- First time use the appliance
- Oven shelf location
- Using the oven
- Using the oven of our gas cooker
- Set the cooking time
- Oven cooking guide
- Understanding baking problems
- Using the grill
- Handling Grilling problems
- Using the hotplates of your cooker
- Fitting oven accessories and cleaning
- Cleaning the upright cooker
- Cleaning the oven door
- Replacing the lamp
- Solving problems
- Installing cooker - power connections
- Installing anti tilt plate
- Installing your gas cooker
- Safety warning about installation
- Testing the operation of the gas cooker
- Technical specifications
Fitting oven accessories and cleaning
Safety warnings about cleaning:
- Always make sure that the cooker is turned off before cleaning.
- Always clean cooker immediately after use.
- Do not use steam cleaners. These may cause moisture build-up.
- Do not use caustic- based cleaners. These will damage aluminums parts, and remove enamel gloss.
Cleaning the enamel：
- Keep enamel clean by wiping it with a soft cloth dipped in warm soapy water.
- Rub difficult stains with a nylon scourer or creamed powder cleanser.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, dry powder cleaners, steel wool or wax polishes.
- If you use an oven cleaner, then follow the instructions on the product carefully.
Safety warnings about installation
- The cooker must be installed and serviced only by an authorized person.
- A certificate of compliance must be supplied by Installer and is to be kept by the customer.
- The packing materials must be removed before you install the cooker.
- You must follow the installation instructions in this booklet and AS/NZS 5601.
- The flexible pipe for gas models must have sufficient loops so the cooker can be moved for service.
- The vents; openings and air spaces must not be blocked. The anti-tilt plate must be installed to avoid a
Newest Added: ES60 RS9W RFT6 RSFR8S ICF9BLS
Also, These documents are for others Euromaid models: FGO54W, GG54GOW, FGO54S
Tags: Euromaid Ovens Use Manual, Euromaid Free Standing, Euromaid Free Standing Oven, Euromaid CD7KG, Euromaid Condenser Dryer 7kg