CARE AND CLEANING
The temperature probe may be cleaned with soap and
water or a soap-filled scouring pad. Cool the temperature
probe before cleaning. Scour stubborn spots with a soap-
filled scouring pad, rinse and dry.
To order additional temperature probes read the
Assistance and Accessories sections at the beginning of
during a self or steam clean cycle.
The racks that were provided with your oven (dark
enameled racks, not shiny) may remain in the oven
during the self-cleaning cycle without being damaged.
To manually clean racks, use warm, soapy water. Make
sure not to wash the rack slides on an extension rack.
put some vegetable oil on a soft cloth or paper towel and
an extension rack slide.
Periodically, after several self-clean cycles, the extension
rack slides may need to be lubricated using the graphite
lubricant shipped with your wall oven. To order additional
graphite lubricant read the Assistance and Accessories
sections at the beginning of this manual.
1. Remove extension rack from the oven. See the
Extension Oven Racks section.
2. Fully extend the rack on a table or countertop.
easy clean up.
using a paper towel. NOTE: Any graphite lubricant
wiped away must be replaced.
4. Shake the graphite lubricant before opening it.
Starting with left slide mechanism of the rack, place
four (4) small drops of lubricant on the two (2) bottom
tracks of the slide close to the bearing carriers.
5. Repeat for the right slide mechanism of the rack.
6. Open and close the rack several times to distribute
7. Replace the cap on the lubricant and shake it again.
Turn the rack over and repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6.
8. Close the rack, turn rack right-side-up and place in
the oven. See the Extension Oven Racks section.