The remote control can be used to operate all functions.
1. Remove the battery cover at the back of remote control (Picture
2. Insert the battery (included) [Picture 3].
3. Replace the battery cover.
1. Connect the unit to a power supply and switch on.
2. The unit will be in standby mode and sound a ‘beep beep’ once
connected to the power supply. The ON/OFF indicator light will
3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn the unit ON.
4. The unit defaults to: Low Power, no swing and a temperature setting
5. Press the LOW / HIGH POWER button to change from Low Power to
6. Press the ECO button to put the unit into ECO Mode.
7. Press the TIMER button once, to set a time for the unit to turn off
automatically. The number will flash on the LED display when the