Protection class II
Electrical devices in protection class II are devices that have double and/or reinforced in-
sulation throughout, and do not have the option of connecting a protective earth. The
housing of an electrical device in protection class II, with surrounding insulating material,
may either form all of the additional or reinforced insulation, or part of it.
Symbol for direct current
Symbol for AC current
1.2. Proper use
This is an entertainment electronics device and is also suitable for multimedia applications. This de-
vice is designed to receive and play back television channels. The various connection options enab-
le the additional extension of the reception and playback sources (receiver, DVD player, DVD recor-
der, video recorder, PC etc.). Your device can be used in a variety of ways.
The device is only intended for private use and not for industrial/commercial use.
• Please note that we shall not be liable in cases of improper use.
• Do not modify the device without our express agreement and do not use any accessories that
have not been supplied or approved by us.
• Only use replacement parts or accessories that we have supplied or approved.
• Comply with all the information in these operating instructions, especially the safety information. Any other
use is considered improper and can cause personal injury or property damage.
• Do not use the device in extreme environmental conditions.
• This device is only suitable for use in dry interior rooms.
• This device is not suitable for use as a data monitor for office workstations.
2. Package contents
Please check your purchase to ensure that all the items are included and contact us within 14 days
of purchase if any parts are missing.
The following items are supplied with your product:
• Smart TV
• Remote control (RC1822) incl. 2 x 1.5 V batteries (type LR03/AAA)
• Stands including fastening screws
Risk of suffocation!
Packaging film can be swallowed or used improperly. Therefore, there is a risk of
Keep packaging material such as plastic film or plastic bags away from children.