10. The frying time and temperature are allowed be adjusted during the progress of frying. The
setting operation is same as above.
11. To assure even cooking/browning, open the basket halfway through the cooking time and
check, turn or shake foods in the frying basket. The device will stop heating and the display will
show “OPEN” when pull out the frying basket. The device will resume heating after replace the
frying basket properly.
WARNING: Extreme caution must be used when handling the hot frying basket. Avoid escaping
steam from the frying basket and the food.
CAUTION: Always use oven mitts when handling the hot air fryer basket.
NOTE: The air fryer can be turned OFF at any time by pressing button .
12. When the frying is over, the fan continues to work for 30 seconds. The display will show
OFF, and five BEEPS will sound.
13. Shake the frying basket vigorously and check food for browning and doneness.
14. Allow cooked food to rest for 5 to 10 seconds before removing basket from Air Fryer or food
from frying basket.
15. When air frying is finished, remove the basket from the machine and place on a flat, heat
16. Shake air fried foods out onto serving area. Promptly return the frying basket to the Air Fryer.
Continue with subsequent batches, if any.
17. Unplug the Air Fryer when not in use.