SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
CAUTION,HOT SURFACES: This appliance generates heat and escaping steam during use. Proper
precautions must be taken to prevent the risk of burns,fires or other injury to persons or damage to
CAUTION: This appliance is hot during operation and retains heat for some time after turning OFF.
Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Do
not place anything on top of the appliance while it is operating or while it is hot.
1. All users of this appliance must read and understand this instruction manual before operating or
cleaning this appliance.
2. if this appliance begins to malfunction during use. immediately unplug the cord. Do not use or
attempt to repair the malfunctioning appliance
3. Do not leave this appliance unattended during use.
4. The appliance is only to be operated in the closed position
Getting to Know Your 2.0 QT Air Fryer
Product may vary slightly from illustration
1. Touch control panel and display
2. Control knob
3. Air fryer body
4. Nonstick coated crisping tray
5. Frying Basket with Cool Touch Handle
6. Air Inlets
7. Air Outlet (not shown)
8. Power Cord
9. Non-skid Feet (not shown)