out installation and assistance
interventions according to the
standards in force.
• Have the electrical connection
performed by authorised
• The appliance must be connected
to ground in compliance with
electrical system safety standards.
• Use cables withstanding a
temperature of at least 90 °C.
• The tightening torque of the
screws of the terminal board leads
must be 1.5 - 2 Nm.
• Before any operation on the
maintenance, positioning or
movement) always wear PPM.
• Before performing any operation
on the appliance, switch off the
• Opening the door for long
periods can cause a significant
increase of the temperature in the
compartments of the appliance.
• If the refrigerating appliance is left
empty for long periods, switch off,
defrost, clean, dry, and leave the
door open to prevent mould
developing within the appliance
1.2 Appliance purpose
• This appliance has been designed
exclusively for storing wine in a
domestic setting. Every other use is
• This appliance may be used by
children aged at least 8 and by
people of reduced physical, sensory
or mental capacity, or lacking in
experience in the use of electrical
appliances, provided that they are
supervised or instructed by adults
who are responsible for their safety.
• This appliance is not suitable for use
by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental
capacity, or by those without
experience or knowledge, unless
they are supervised or instructed on
the use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with the
• Do not install/use the appliance
• The appliance is not designed to
operate with external timers or with
The appliance is designed for use in a
domestic or similar environment, for
• Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices
and other working environments;
• Farm houses and by guests in hotels,
motels and other residential type
• bed and breakfast establishments;
• catering and similar non-retail