PRECAUTIONS - 791477A491/C
accessible when the appliance
is installed or a switch must be
incorporated in the fixed system
in compliance with installation
• CAUTION: while positioning
the appliance, make sure that
the power supply cable is not
caught or damaged.
• CAUTION: do not place
portable multiple sockets or
portable power supply units at
the back of the appliance.
• CAUTION: to avoid dangers
due to the instability of the
appliance, it must be fixed
according to the instructions.
• Use cables withstanding a
temperature of at least 90°C.
• The tightening torque of the
screws of the terminal supply
wires must be 1.5 - 2 Nm.
• Always use any necessary/
required personal protective
equipment (PPE) before
performing any work on the
maintenance, positioning or
• Before performing any
operation on the appliance,
switch off the power supply.
• Opening the door for long
periods can cause the
temperature in the appliance
compartments to rise
• If the appliance is left empty for
long periods of time, switch it
off, thaw it, clean it, dry it and
leave the door open to prevent
the development of mould
• This appliance can be used up
to a maximum altitude of 2,000
metres above sea level.
• This appliance has been
designed exclusively for storing
wine in a domestic setting.
Every other use is considered
• The appliance is not designed
to operate with external timers
or with remote-control systems.
The appliance is designed for
use in a domestic or similar
environment, for instance:
• Staff kitchen areas in shops,
offices and other working
• Farm houses and by guests in
hotels, motels and other
residential type environments;
• bed and breakfast
• catering and similar non-retail
This user manual
• This user manual is an integral part of the
appliance and must therefore be kept in its
entirety and within the user's reach for the
whole working life of the appliance.
• Read this user manual carefully before using
• The explanations in this manual include
images, which describe all that regularly
appears on the display. However, it should
be kept in mind that the appliance may be
equipped with an updated version of the
system, and as such, all that appears on the