ASSEMBLY & USE
ALWAYS use fresh cool water when operating the humidifier.
1. Turn Water Tank upside down, unscrew Water Tank Cap and fill with cool water only.
ALWAYS HOLD WATER TANK WITH TWO HANDS WHEN FULL.
DO NOT fill water all the way to the rim.
DO NOT use hot water.
DO NOT pour water into Mist Lid.
*Add essential oils as desired
2. Screw Water Tank Cap back onto Water Tank and turn the tank over to place on
Humidifier Base, making sure it fits together securely.
Note: Do not attempt to move the humidifier while Water Tank is placed on the
Humidifier Base. Doing so may cause leakage of water and/or Humidifier Base to
3. Plug the power cord into a wall socket and turn on the unit by pressing the power
icon on the humidifier base.
4. The Power Indicator Light will illuminate in blue indicating that there is enough water
in the Humidifier Base and mist will begin emitting through the Mist Lid.
Press Power Icon: Humidifier on Low
Press Power Icon: Humidifier on High
Press Power Icon: Humidifier will turn off
1st Press Light Icon: Humidifier light will cycle through colors
Press Light Icon: Humidifier light will stay on the last color
Press Light Icon: All Light options off
* Light options can function without the humidifier on
5. When the humidifier runs out of water, the Power Indicator Light will flash 3 times and
beep once before powering off. This is a safety feature to prevent the humidifier
from possibly overheating and damaging the Nebulizer. Unplug the unit before
removing and refilling the water tank.
A NOTE ABOUT HUMIDITY
To reduce excessive humidity or condensation, especially in small rooms, leave the room
door open or turn the humidifier to low.
Too much humidity in the room may allow moisture to accumulate on surfaces where
bacteria and fungi can grow. Moisture that gathers may also damage furniture and
walls, especially wallpaper.