ENG - 36
; Connected via Wi-Fi
1. Check if the TV is a compatible model.
• Only Samsung Smart TVs released
after 2013 are supported.
2. Check if the TV is connected to Wi-Fi.
• If the TV is not connected to Wi-Fi, use
the network menu on the TV to
establish a connection. (See the TV
3. Check if the Soundbar is connected to
• When the Soundbar is connected, you
can nd it in the list of speakers on
your mobile device when you run the
SmartThings app. See page 21 for
4. Check for a DFS channel.
• If your wireless router (Wi-Fi) is using a
DFS channel, you cannot establish a
Wi-Fi connection between the TV and
Soundbar. Contact your Internet
service provider for details.
Manufactured under license from Dolby
Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio,
Dolby Digital Plus, Pro Logic, and the double-D
symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com.
Manufactured under license from DTS
Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and
the Symbol together, DTS:X, and the DTS:X logo
are registered trademarks and/or trademarks
of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other
countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Denition
Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are
trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
Licensing LLC in the United States and other
• The Spotify Software is subject to third
party licences found here :
• For more information about Spotify
Connect, please visit