ENG - 31
09 INSTALLING THE
• Install on a vertical wall only.
• Do not install in a place with high
temperature or humidity.
• Verify whether the wall is strong enough to
support the product’s weight. If not, reinforce
the wall or choose another installation point.
• Purchase and use the xing screws or
anchors appropriate for the kind of wall you
have (plaster board, iron board, wood, etc.). If
possible, x the support screws into wall
• Purchase wall mounting screws according to
the type and thickness of the wall you want to
mount the Soundbar on.
– Diameter: M5
– Length: 35 mm or longer recommended.
• Connect cables from the unit to external
devices before you install the Soundbar on
• Make sure the unit is turned off and
unplugged before you install it. Otherwise, it
may cause an electric shock.
Wall Mount Guide
(M4 x L10)
1. Place the Wall Mount Guide against the wall
• The Wall Mount Guide must be level.
• If your TV is mounted on the wall, install
the Soundbar at least 5 cm below the TV.
5 cm or more