ENG - 18
06 CONNECTING A MOBILE DEVICE
Connecting via Bluetooth
When a mobile device is connected using Bluetooth, you can hear stereo sound without the hassle of
• You cannot connect more than one Bluetooth device at a time.
Top of the Soundbar
The initial connection
1. Press the PAIR button on the remote control to enter the “BT PAIRING” mode.
a. Press the (Source) button on the top panel and then select “BT”.
“BT” changes to “BT READY” in a few seconds automatically if there is no Bluetooth device
connected to the Soundbar.
b. When “BT READY” appears, press and hold the (Source) button on the top panel of the
Soundbar for more than 5 seconds to display “BT PAIRING”.
2. On your device, select “[AV] Samsung Soundbar Q90R” from the list that appears.
• When the Soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, [Bluetooth Device Name] → “BT”
appears in the front display.
3. Play music les from the device connected via Bluetooth through the Soundbar.
If the device fails to connect
• If a previously connected Soundbar (e.g. “[AV] Samsung Soundbar Q90R”) appears in the list, delete
• Then repeat steps 1 and 2.
• After you have connected the Soundbar to your mobile device the rst time, use the “BT READY”
mode to reconnect.