ENG - 10
• If “TV ARC” does not appear in the display window of the Soundbar main unit, conrm that the
HDMI cable is connected to the correct port.
• Use the volume buttons on the TV’s remote control to change the volume on the Soundbar.
• HDMI is an interface that enables the digital transmission of video and audio data with just a single
• If the TV provides an ARC port, connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN (ARC) port.
• We recommend you use a coreless HDMI cable if possible. If you use a cored HDMI cable, use one
whose diameter is less than 14 mm.
• Anynet+ must be turned on.
• This function is not available if the HDMI cable does not support ARC.
Connecting using an Optical Cable
Bottom of the Soundbar
DIGITAL AUDIO IN
HDMI IN 1
HDMI IN 2
Top of the Soundbar
1. Connect the DIGITAL AUDIO IN (OPTICAL) jack on the Soundbar to the OPTICAL OUT jack of the TV
with a digital optical cable (not supplied).
2. Press the (Source) button on the top panel or on the remote control, and then select the “D.IN”