WARNING: ALWAYS UNPLUG THE UNIT BEFORE MOVING OR CLEANING.
The air filters located on the rear of the unit can be removed simply by pulling the filter frame
slightly out and then across to the side.
Wipe with a damp cloth and polish with a soft cloth.
CARE OF THE UNIT
1. Only plug the unit into a suitable
220-240V~ 50Hz AC 10
AMP power supply.
2. Hold the plug when unplugging the unit, never pull on the cord.
3. Do not place the unit in direct sunlight. This can fade the plastic case.
4. Do not operate the unit in a confined space.
5. Do not place objects on top of the unit. This blocks the air outlet.
6. Do not place the unit where the air inlets or outlets may be blocked by curtains or
7. Keep the filters clean.
This unit is fitted with an overheat prevention device. If the unit overheats it will automatically
turn off. The unit can be restarted after 30 minutes.
Error codes are shown on the display should a fault occur.
E1: Indicates open circuit or short circuit in the room temperature sensor.
E2: Indicates open circuit or short circuit in the pipe temperature sensor.
E4: Indicates the internal water container is full. Refer to WATER DRAIN.
If error code E4 persists, please contact an authorized service centre.